The Chinese for Managers series of tutorials is a comprehensive set of business Chinese textbooks that integrate listening, speaking, reading, and writing. It includes four parts: Phonetics, Everyday Chinese, Business Chinese ,and Economy and Commerce Chinese. Phonetics is the supplementary textbook for the basic stage, and the remaining three main textbooks are arranged in order of basic, elementary, and intermediate levels. The content of each chapter is not only gradual but also has its own emphasis; it can be used continuously or in separate volumes.
Features of the series of tutorials
1. Beginner business Chinese textbooks: Introducing business Chinese into the basic Chinese teaching stage is beneficial to learners who adapt to business Chinese learning early.
2. Combination of function and topic: each unit has a topic, select the most valuable functional items, and achieve the purpose of improving communication skills through various training.
3. Integrating listening, speaking, reading, and writing: each unit is trained in listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills around the same topic to comprehensively improve learners' ability to use language comprehensively, suitable for intensive training.
4. Introducing case teaching: combining language learning and case analysis, focusing on helping learners analyze and solve problems in business activities in Chinese, highlighting the practicality of teaching materials.
5. Designated textbooks for the China-EU Young Managers Training Program: This series of textbooks have been tried out in the China-EU Young Managers Training Program for three years, and have been continuously revised and improved in actual teaching. It is a set of mature
Phonetics is a basic phonetic textbook intended for students who learn Chinese as the second language. As one of the series of textbooks under the title of Chinese for Managers, this book can be used either together with Everyday Chinese, an-other book of this set of textbooks, or separately for beginners to learn the phonetics of putonghua. It can also serve as a reference book for students with some basic Chinese knowledge to correct their pronunciation and improve their reading skills.