The series, Graded Chinese Reader, is made up of such simple reading materials that have been specifically designed for students of Chinese as a foreign language with the main purpose of helping them improve their reading comprehension. This series can be useful both inside and outside the classroom.
"Graded Chinese Reader 1000 words 汉语分级阅读 1000 词" tailoring for foreigner Chinese language learners at new HSK Level 4 candidates. The book can both serve as a Chinese reading textbook and also an after-school extensive reading material. It includes 15 award-winning mini-stories from China. The book has the following features:
1. Abridged versions of mini-stories written by contemporary Chinese writers, reflecting the everyday lives of ordinary Chinese people;
2. The vocabulary in this book consists of 500 essential Chinese words, which are mainly chosen based on the first 500 Chinese words of the 1,500 high frequency words in the International Curriculum for Chinese Language Education (2008). The book also includes some of the 600 Chinese words of the Chinese Proficiency Test Syllabus Level 3 (2009). The 500 high frequency words along with some new HSK Level 3 words that appear in the book are all included in the glossary;
3. Commonly used words appear in high frequency to form concise and short sentences with complete structure;
4. Pinyin is added to the complete text, English notes or sample sentences for difficult words and sentences are provided;
The same side note may appear again in the following articles to facilitate readers who want to choose an article of interest from those offered .
5. Guide to Reading and About the Author in English, and Questions in Chinese are provided for each story;
6. Accompanied by original illustrations and a MP3 format audio download facility .
Suitable for :
Edited by Shiji and published by Sinolingua Co., Ltd in year 2018
The selling price is RM 42 with a total of 204 pages.
适合： HSK 3级或以下，IGCSE (第一或第二语言试卷）考生
史迹主编，华语教学出版社 于2018 年出版
售价马币 42 ，总页数：204