CHONG KAI XAN (Angela) 庄凯璇 (Seremban, Malaysia)
Click to chat with Angela:
XIAMEN UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA (2017 -2020)
Bachelor Degree of Arts in Chinese Studies (Honours)
NEW ERA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE (2016 - 2017)
Foundation in Chinese Communication CGPA 3.59 / 4.0
- Mandarin teacher | Zenith International School | Full time teacher
- Teacher | EDU Mandarin | Part time teacher
- Music teacher | Self-employee | Part time
- Mandarin as Foreign Language Student Tutor| Xiamen University (XMUM) | 2019-2020
Chinese —— 9/10
English —— 7/10
Bahasa Malaysia —— 7/10
Cantonese —— 8/10
Hobbies & skills
Travel, Muay-thai, Piano Violin, Reading, Movie
INSTRUMENT / THEORY
Trinity Grade 8 （2016）
Trinity Grade 6 （2017）
Trinity Grade 8 （2018
- A native mandarin speaker ,born and raised in Seremban.
- Graduated at Xiamen University (XMUM).
- Major Studies is Bachelor Degree of arts in Chinese Studies.
- A music-lover while i am undergoing with my Diploma certificate for both instruments.
- Current international school mandarin teacher who teach HSK & IGCSE syllabus.
- Passionate and passion
- HSK Level 1- 6
- Great wall Chinese Level 1-6
- IGCSE syllabus
- One to one / Group class
- Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced
- Working as a international school mandarin teacher since 2020
- Working as a teacher teaching Mandarin as Second Language at Edu Mandarin Center.
- Working as a student tutor teaching Mandarin as Foreign Language when I studied in Xiamen University (XMUM)
Mode of teaching: As Albert Einstein once said: “Play is the highest form of research.” I always believe that a fun, interactive, and entertaining class can improve one’s Mandarin. I love to have a class that is full of enjoyment. If you are curious that how Mandarin class can be fun? Join my class, let’s build a fun Mandarin class together
Note: Teaching Material will be shipped upon completion of order, follow by the consultation session with the teacher