## First month voucher will be post to you upon purchase, please come to meet us to arrange and further discuss on the classes:
New student Consultation hours:
Taman Melawati time table and fee structure:
EDU Mandarin (HQ)
307C, 3rd Floor,
53100 Taman Melawati,
KUALA LUMPUR (Near Zoo Negara, beside the Melawati Mall)
Fees Structure for small group classes at Taman Melawati:
Initial payment for 4 classes per month:
1. First month fee RM140
2. Deposit RM200
3. Materials & registration RM220
Total = RM560
1. Subsequent monthly fee will be RM140 for basic package
2. This package applied for adults and children classes
RM 220 materials fees is inclusive of 6 items as below:
Materials berak down & Registration
1.GWC (Great Wall Chinese) Level 1 PPT RM25
2. GWCL1 workbook RM35
3. HSK 1-3 Vocabruary Dictionary (Kosa Kata) RM45
4.Odonata 100 word reading books RM48 (8 small books)
5.Big square exercise book RM1
6.Student personal file RM6
7. Registration fees RM30
8. Photostat fees (once time only) RM30
All together RM220
Taman Melawati group class schedules:
Mon 4:30-6pm, 8-9:30pm, 8:30pm-10pm
Tue 7-8:30pm, 8-9:30pm, 8:30-10pm
Wed 8-9:30pm, 8:30-10pm
Thurs 7-8:30pm, 8-9:30pm, 8:30-10pm
Fri 9:30am-11am, 11am-12:30pm
Sat 9:30am-11am; 11am-12:30pm, 2:30-4pm
Each class is 1.5 hours.
For Melawati center:
We adopt flexible learning system for all of our students. Even you have chosen your desired learning time slots, you are still free to swap your classes.
Each student has their personal record file, v will record down where the student stop for their last class, they will continue the syllabus at their next class.
Under this flexible system, your fee depends on the frequency of your classes.
Mandarin Discovery Sdn Bhd. (1066400-M) was established on 16th October 2013, and registered as “PusatPerkembanganMinda” (BZ3G973) with the Education Ministry of Malaysia to run educational programs. Our head quarter is at Taman Melawati and we have branches at Petaling Jaya, Kajang, Puchong and TTDI.
We are specialized in teaching mandarin as second language for beginners, intermediate and advance learners. The services provided by us are as bellow:
1. Mandarin as second language courses for beginners without any background of Mandarin language.
2. Mandarin courses for Malay students enrolled in Chinese primary school.
3. Mandarin courses for those with limited Mandarin background.
4. Chinese character courses for those who can speak and understand Mandarin but unable to read Chinese characters.
5. Online learning via Skype.