(Course Fee + Material package) Learn Mandarin Language through Zoom: from Only RM150 for 10 Hours (Adults)
Online Class: Adult Class for Beginners (Now open for March 2021 new intake)
Classes on every Thursday, 9pm-10pm, 8th March 2021 (Friday) will be the first class (Level 1 Part 1), 10 weeks to complete the syllabus. Students for adult class must be 13 year old above. 10 hours of online Zoom group class for only RM150.
Please be informed that there will not be any material provided.
Teacher will teach by screen sharing PPT & slides, the recording of each lesson will be shared to student after each class.
Materials are optional, If students want to buy the hard copy materials they can buy from us as usual price (RM60) excludes postage. It include a PPT phototated lecture notes and a printed workbook.
Level 1 Part 1 syllabus:
1. Mandarin phonetic system – PinYin
2. Basic writing strokes & strokes order in Chinese characters
4. Greetings to
5. First Meeting
6. Nationality & place of one’s origin
Fees as below:
Course Fee: RM150
GWC Workbook (plus lecture notes): RM 60 (Optional)
Total: RM 210
### Message us if you wish to order Course Fee only package
Teacher will teach by screen sharing PPT & slides, the recording of each lesson will be shared to student after each class. Students can do revision after class via our www.mandarinclass.my homepage Quizlet e-flash card.
Mandarin Discovery Sdn Bhd. (1066400-M) was established on 16th October 2013, and registered as “Pusat Perkembangan Minda” (BZ3G973) with the Education Ministry of Malaysia to run educational programs. Our headquarter is at Taman Melawati and we have branches at Petaling Jaya, Kajang, Puchong and TTDI.
We are specialized in teaching mandarin as second language for beginners, intermediate and advanced learners. The services provided by us are as below:
1. Mandarin as second language courses for beginners without any background of Mandarin language.
2. Mandarin courses for Malay students enrolled in Chinese primary school.
3. Mandarin courses for those with limited Mandarin background.
4. Chinese character courses for those who can speak and understand Mandarin but unable to read Chinese characters.
5. Online learning via Skype.